What are your analytics actually trying to tell you?
“Measure all the things,” they say. So, you wire up Google Analytics, Heatmaps, Customer’s Behavior Analytics and all the rest.
And then what?
All this data, but what is it actually trying to tell you? Are your questions being answered?
Are you even measuring all the things in the first place?
If your website analytics have become a black hole you don’t dare look at anymore, or if you no longer know what all this data is supposed to be telling you, or if you just want peace of mind that you’ve got this nailed down and ready to rock, I want to help.
That’s what my Analytics Audit service, is here for. Here’s what you get:
- An initial Zoom or Skype call where we can go over your site, your problems and your analytics setup. This is especially intended to not only get the lay of the land, but also what specific questions you’d like your analytics to answer.
- A thorough breakdown of your current analytics infrastructure, including any blind spots or flaws I can find. This report will also let you know of any oddities I spot – strange domains reporting into your interface, odd referral patterns, and the like. Most importantly, I’ll tell you how to fix those oddities – or if I can – I’ll fix them for you.
- For each of the questions we discussed in #1 up there, you’ll get a custom report or segment set up in your analytics platform of choice that can give you the answers anytime you’d like. And since I wouldn’t want to leave you hanging, each will be thoroughly documented so you know what exactly it’s telling you in the first place.
- A closing Zoom or Skype call to go over the results and reports, talk about your site again and make sure that we have everything covered.
- If you need further software development services then I can also help you but that would be an additional work and cost separately.
More than what’s outlined above, you also get:
- Peace of mind: Once complete, you’ll know that your analytics are set up and primed to give you the answers you need to deliver actionable insights that drive your online business forward.
- More hours in the week: Once the reports and segments are set up, insights that would have taken you hours per week to sift through the data to find will instead be at your fingertips – anytime you need them.
- A helpline: Ever run into another question about your analytics that needs to be answered? Just give me a ring. Any question at all, I’ll be happy to answer.
What if you don’t like the results?
I want to help, not leave anyone feeling as if I’d ripped them off.
I come with a 100% no-questions-asked refund guarantee.
Tell me you want your money back, and you’ll get it back.
All the above comes with a one-time cost of $199.
When you think about the amount of time this is going to save and the actionable insights this service will provide going forward, the service pays for itself in a matter of hours if your business is making any money at all.
Copyright © www.amansingh.pro. Helping Businesses Since 2011. All Rights Reserved.